- We will adhere to the highest ethical and moral standards, keeping ourselves above reproach.
- We will maintain and repair our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own.
- We will provide better than expected service to each of our customers.
- We will be good stewards of our environment, protecting and improving it while conserving our natural resources.
- We will seek balance and fairness in each of our business transactions, treating each of our trading partners, both internal and external, as we would like to be treated.
- We will seek to be profitable so that we may support those who rely upon us for sustenance.
When David and Randall founded Cheers, it was with the idea that they could provide a neighborhood auto repair facility that you, the customer, would feel comfortable visiting. We believe that auto repair, while increasingly complex, needn’t be an expensive mystery. We are ASE certified and employ the latest in technology along with good old-fashioned experience and know-how to accurately diagnose and repair your vehicle. Cheers… A place for cars is really a place for relationships. We look forward to getting to know you, our customer, as a friend and neighbor. If you picked up this brochure as a customer, we thank you for your business and hope you will recommend us to your neighbors. If you haven’t been in to see us yet, we invite you to experience auto repair as it should be.